Saturday, February 13, 2010

Pokemon Unblocked Games Sites Does The Pokerus Pokemon Action Replay Code Mess Your Game Up?

Does the pokerus pokemon action replay code mess your game up? - pokemon unblocked games sites

imhave a repetition of the action and was told that the code is pokerus, but I use b4 and b4 side effects no probs with eggs and no probs with the game ac, it should try, if bad, because the code for you all to end. I also wonder, how can you play Pokemon Diamond, where the action is blocked by reading unlock is not just closed my help for the brothers of my playing Pokemon. And I thank you here is the code ... pokerus

12069C5E 00004288
94000130 FFFE0000
12069C5E 00004280
D2000000 00000000

Instructions: Go to a place where you can keep wild Pokemon in a battle with A and lead and meet. let go when the screen is black and the head of the Pokémon Center. The effect of pokerus last only 48 hours after uses off. Then you must restart the process.

1 comment:

>> Zy << said...

I do not think that bringing his game to confuse. I have never tried though. I pokerus Legimetly.

Post a Comment