Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sims 3 Xylophone How Does My Sim (Sims 3) Become A Rockstar?

How Does My Sim (Sims 3) Become a Rockstar? - sims 3 xylophone

Well ... *** I want these boys to grow in a kick rockstar ...
He is a child at the time, and on the characteristics of Virtuoso, artistic and vegetarians. He does well in school, so you'll probably be able to choose another if he is a teenager a - what should I choose?

When I was little, he received the xylophone Co Rip, and used it for the little bubble that said, did no such thing as musicians often adult prodigy or something. Several times he had come, until I finally, that the bubble, "said Kingston has learned everything he could from the Rip Co. xylophone, you will help in the future" or something.
Now that is a child, he was not authorized to use the guitar. How the hell am I to build their sto kill? Please help!

And also to work and what I can gather, if a young person?
What work can I do if a young adult?
Help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment