Sunday, January 10, 2010

Database Software Programs I Need A Free Database Software That I Can Integrate Or Link To On My Website?

I need a free database software that I can integrate or link to on my website? - database software programs

I need a basic free software can be, for example, that somewhere in my site, where people pay and then input data are photo / s and then people can look in the newspapers. As part of my website where someone could pay and then the entry details / photo / s of her teddy bear and maybe someone else could a small fee and basic research data and find the entry. Any help would be very grateful. Thank you!

3 comments:

MichaelI... said...

Please ask your hosting provider. According to the plan you buy, you can say

MS Access
SQL Server
MySQL
or other

Microsoft SQL Server provides a kind of academic publication is not free (the thing, though)
MySQL can be downloaded free edition (the parish). I am not aware that free database, Microsoft Access, MS. I think it is 90 days trial version of MS Office products, but.

I said that because it means that you can create your scripts, etc. on your PC, try it at home (that is running IIS or Apache, etc.) before uploading to your website.

RiggsFol... said...

Go to and download www.wampserver.com

It's easy (and free and legal) to install on a Windows computer and gives you a Web server Apache, PHP5 and MySQL database engine.

Takes about 5 minutes to install and become familiar with them if you can select versions of Apache, PHP and MySQL in order to match the versions that companies welcome home, if this test run on the shared hosting package.

But if you implement the on-line payment, then you have to pay a lot before you get photos of her teddy.

daksha said...

You can try this. The open-source and free.

http://www.postgresql.org/

Post a Comment