Friday, January 8, 2010

Walker Oxygen My Grandparents Are Driving My Family And Others Insane!! Please Help!?

My grandparents are driving my family and others insane!! Please Help!? - walker oxygen

My grandparents were in their mid-80s and are crazy! They call at least once or twice a week, sometimes more, and goes mad. I have some things to do, and I think it's enough that I could let go of burning garbage in burn barrels, but do not let me do it. My grandfather is on oxygen, stubborn, a walker, and will do everything to keep doing something to me. Please send a reply if you can give me some help! By the way, what should I do, I [am only 15]?

1 comment:

Joel R said...

You are old, and they invite you to call once or twice per week can be lost over time. Get over yourself and kind to their grandparents, obviously ill.

Post a Comment