Monday, January 25, 2010

Pink Xmas Tree Barbie Girl For Xmas????????? Girls Please?

Barbie girl for xmas????????? girls please? - pink xmas tree

Hello in with my girlfriend in the 3 last 4 months and I am for Christmas haha I do not know what you screwed her and shes a girl in buifull everyting girly pink and a hairdresser and dancer shes very active and loves lingerie and everything to crack. But havent a clue what your desire for somting open in the house, which indicates that I give a FCUK, but I can not tink of anyting touht everyting wanted to take a show, but it would receive messages I have a massage, but they works in a beauty salon for a saaloon I'm not lost and 2morows Buety Christmas ideas in the girly girl who loves going to get their laundry, but Id like his toughtfull have somting faible Christmas tree in front of his mother, shes not 21 and he loves Tings expencive haha pink women and a man utd oo hairdressin you and me haha

3 comments:

KF said...

I am a big fan of giving experiences. It would become a cooking class or a dance or something. Or call a new hobby to get it to a category of things that the girls do something, send like knitting or painting or arts and crafts, which you may like, too.

But you have little time, man. ;)

If all else fails, they receive a subscription or spotify magazine subscriptions, for example. Anything you want, and can no longer online, until 5 minutes.

Good luck!

Rachael M said...

What about candy and a T-Shirt Girly.

Ain't Ya Jello said...

U thouggth first conversation on a 7-year-old

Post a Comment